1. Hey Guest, welcome to the new forums. Be sure to check out this thread to get all the information you need on the cool new stuff!

Team Fortress 2 Update Released

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 News' started by tf2.com, Mar 2, 2012.

1. tyler

aa tyler snail prince, master of a ruined tower

Thanks Received:
  2. LeSwordfish

aa LeSwordfish semi-trained quasi-professional

Thanks Received:
    I can see HHH-like bosses really spicing up nonlinear a/d. Do you go to A, where the robot isn't going to kill you? Or do you got to B, and try and get a sneaky cap in amongst the carnage? As defender, which is your opponent doing? How far can you hold back for safety before they're capping?

3. grazr

aa grazr Mmm, hhhyes. indubitably.

Thanks Received:
    Well, if the boss does revisit old maps i hope they size him appropriately. It really bugs me when the HHH clips through ceilings and doorframes and manor actually has fewer low ceilings than existing A/D maps that the boss seems to be looking to occupy.

I guess in that sense if there are new maps then they could have a big boss and make him clip through fewer things by having the map have fewer small bits or blocking the boss from entering certain small areas. Plus mappers could do some interesting things with the map in the understanding that the boss will live in it.

4. LeSwordfish

aa LeSwordfish semi-trained quasi-professional

Thanks Received:
    I was thinking that, and how ass-dumb the HHH would look standing on the last point of Gravelpit. Like a full-sized man inside a wendy house.

5. stevethepocket

aa stevethepocket I can fix it!

Thanks Received:
    Maybe that would give them an excuse to buy that one Gravel Pit-style snow map that Acegikmo made: Put an Abominable Snowmann in it.

LeSwordfish and Jack Riguel thanked this.
  6. HellJumper

aa HellJumper

Thanks Received:
    As long as the tilted spectator camera gets fixed :p For some reason it drives me insane!

7. Jack Riguel

Jack Riguel L9: Fashionable Member

Thanks Received:
    Don't you like pretending to watch a M Night Shyamalan film while playing tf?

8. 3Dnj

aa 3Dnj Ducks

Thanks Received:
    Well I can make a mistake but it's look like they fixed the possibility of building a tp in the blu spawn (in the door) so I think but I'm not sure this is the version of Mountainlab I sent to Valve 1 YEAR AGO to fix this and a lot of clipping issues LittleEdge reported to me :D

Jack Riguel and Fr0Z3nR thanked this.
  9. YM

aa YM LVL100 YM

Thanks Received:
    When I changed hoodoo I asked for the file they had back, cause they changed some stuff too.