Backfort (GunGame VScript)

Backfort (GunGame VScript) v12

Gravidea

L5: Dapper Member
Apr 17, 2017
Gravidea submitted a new resource:

Backfort (GunGame VScript) - Suo's Backfort in LizardOfOz's Gungame Vscript Mode!

I've taken my edited version of Suo's Backfort which I was allowed to edit with permission, and given it the Gungame Vscript mode, written by LizardOfOz! Many small edits and changes were made to make it more compatible with the Gungame mode. I'll be updating it as new versions of the Gungame Vscript come out. Enjoy!

(Original map here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1311009222 )

Read more about this resource...

Gravidea

Apr 17, 2017
Gravidea updated Backfort (GunGame VScript) with a new update entry:

New Gungame Vscript Version!

-Updated map with the most recent version of Lizard Of Oz's Gungame VScript; v3!
-Small adjustment to the music, as there was a delay to when the music started at the beginning of the round.
-Properly credited music in the thread description (by the way, any of these maps in the future from myself have the song packed into the map BSP with the full name and artist name).

Read the rest of this update entry...

Gravidea

Apr 17, 2017

Gravidea

Apr 17, 2017

Gravidea

Apr 17, 2017

New Gungame Vscript Version! (Been a while!)

-Updated map with the most recent version of LizardOfOz's Gungame VScript; v9!
-New jump pads from the lower levels of the map to the upper levels. Still deciding if I should allow players to jump all the way to the top somehow.
-All doorways have been changed to have the same model so there's no inconsistencies. These were still in place from the first version.
-Minor clipping adjustments and model adjustments here and there.
-Removed music temporarily, as it is incompatible with the...

Gravidea

Apr 17, 2017

Gravidea

Apr 17, 2017

Gravidea

Apr 17, 2017

Gungame Hotfix

-Hotfix to the Vscript mode from LizardOfOz, as the previous version caused client crashes easily.
-Once again adjusted the jumppads so they feel better to use.
-Spawns were half Blue and Red before, which correlated with a previous version of Gungame which used both Red and Blue teams. Now they're all Red, which should add more variation to spawn locations.

Gravidea

Apr 17, 2017