TF2 Enjoyers MANN-Conomy Update Celebration!

Bambuloid

L1: Registered
Sep 18, 2022
Hello people! Saxton Hale here! Remember when we crashed the economy of the world when I discovered the Internet and opened the online Mann Co. Store? Well, I don't, but Bidwell here says the he does, and that some hippies are protesting outside because of it. Rather than fixing the problem and closing the Mann Co. Store, I decided to sell weapon sets to our Mercs and watch them fight! Also, remember those old antique weapons before we crashed the economy? For some reason they are more valuable now and the customers call them 'Vintages'. It's strange, I don't like it, and for that same reason we will be giving away five of them! We also found some paints well past their expiration dates, so we are giving them away to you too! Every day for 5 days, you will be getting a 'vintage' given away! Only I, who else does such amazing things to our customers? Exactly, no one!

Now excuse me, but I'm off to punch the Hippies' souls out! Have fun on the event!

Here's a list of the events:
- Sept. 30 - Oct. 4: Vintage item giveaway, with a chance to get a paint!
- Update trivia, to test your knowledge of this special event!
- Oct. 1: 5v5 matches, using item sets released in the Mann-Conomy update in 2010 (item sets given out by me)
- loadout designing contest using contest hats

Attachments

• mannconomy.png
    mannconomy.png
    505.7 KB · Views: 56