TehSoldierPig is here.

TSP172

L1: Registered
Sep 24, 2019
Hello, my name is "TehSoldierPig", I making TF2 Maps since 2018.
(I know, some of them may confused because my name saying "TehRussianDoggy" but this is my oldest name and still doesn't changed...)

I am a former player of TF2, and I am not quitting this game. I started making TF2 mapping around 2018, learned mapping by "UEAKCrash", "3klik" and "TOPHatWaffle" and worked all day for my first map. but I missed a few important details: func_detail, optimization, cubemaps, clip smoothing etc.

My first map was the "vsh_power_orange" map and it was a little messed up. but my 2nd and 3rd maps were even worse. There were errors everywhere and there were some no textures. because at that time I could not pack properly.

and I just shared those maps to one server (except vsh_power_orange) and the maps were forgotten. I came to 2020 and developed myself very well: now I can do more things such as func_detail, optimization, cubemap, clip smoothing, easy logic, propper modeling, texture creation.

I posted a map called "koth_monopoly" close to this date and it works fine.

I think I will be able to make dozens of maps in the future until my ideas are finished, and I will contribute to TF2.