[SOLVED] no_entry Rendering issue with props

VoidEater

L1: Registered
Apr 17, 2024
I've seen this issue discussed a couple times in the past with no real solution and I'm currently pulling my hair out over this.
20240416221914_1.jpg

20240416221921_1.jpg

20240416221929_1.jpg

As you can see, all of my props are have rendering priority over the no_entry texture. I am specifically using the no_entry texture and not no_entry_nocull, although have tried both and both have the exact same issue. The texture is well scaled and centred to the brush it's on. It is in front of a func_respawnroom brush and is also directly tied to said brush. I have checked ALT+P which simply returns "No errors." I've tried moving it around to different locations, I've tried remaking it and all sorts of things. The only thing I haven't messed around with is VisGroups, which I believe are unlikely to be the issue. I'm not exactly sure how to mess around with rendering priority and I have looked around, although maybe I haven't looked hard enough. I've also copied one from a different map that I know it works fine on and still nothing. My searches haven't really provided me with a solution just yet.

It works fine on other maps such as Valve official maps, just not my own.

Has anyone got any potential solutions as to what might be causing this? Please feel free to ask for more information as necessary.