Anat

PLR Anat A5

half

aa
Feb 15, 2015
halfcircle submitted a new resource:

Sobek - totally pyramidal dude

egypt-themed payload circuit (1 track, hit enemy cart with your cart map) with big pyramid in middle
made for 72hr jam 2023

uses content:
Maid's Payload Circuit Prefab
Maid's Payload Circuit Signs
Freyja's Egypt Content

download icon made by my friend

Read more about this resource...

half

aa
Feb 15, 2015
half updated Sobek with a new update entry:

postjam update

A2: first update after the jam, general concensus on a1 was that map was huge but not horrible

• map has been remade from the ground up with a different layout that is hopefully scaled better and is more interesting
  • only real things carried over are pyramid in middle (which is now a REAL pyramid, geometrically), the theming, and the spirit
  • cart path now only takes approx. 1:30 point-to-point at 1x speed, which should make the gamemode actually work since it doesn't take 100...

Read the rest of this update entry...

half

aa
Feb 15, 2015

tweaks & adjustments

thanks to everyone who has played the map. i'm quite happy with how a2 was received, and think it was a huge improvement over a1. some feedback mentioned thinking the map was ready to artpass, but i want to get more testing/changes done before i commit to that.

Changelog:

• Moved cart path away from walls by 32 units so hopefully people can no longer get stuck and teleport outside the pyramid (I wasn't able to get it to happen in my own testing, at least)
  • Added high ground...

half

aa
Feb 15, 2015

A4

• removed hp+ammo from right outside spawn
  • made high ground ammo packs medium
  • restructured spawn to put the upper entrance farther away from the track and have multiple exits from the room it opens into
  • slightly widened spawn courtyard area
  • moved rock outside of spawn back a bit to make more space around it
  • moved spawns forward a bit
  • harnessed the power of instances to drive me slightly less crazy when making this type of sym map (spawns + outside areas are now...

half

aa
Feb 15, 2015
half updated Anat with a new update entry:

procrastination update

a release to fix some stuff and just to release something since i haven't in too long -- let me know if i missed anything :)
  • renamed the map to anat to avoid confusion with asg_alligator's (really cool) cp_sobek and so my maps can be related -- thanks wikipedia
    1714697736376.png
  • the carts should no longer get stuck anywhere on the map at any speed. if they do then oooooops...
  • rebuilt the rollforward area near the ends of the loop to make it flow a bit...