Sinkhole

CP Sinkhole A4.2

Flailmorpho

L1: Registered
Jun 9, 2024
Flailmorpho updated Sinkhole with a new update entry:

The Sewer Update

-Changed map balance in order to make pushing B easier, and pushing A harder
-New Flank Route in the form of The Sewer, which allows players to access a high ground to shoot down onto the point
-Bug Fixes (doors fixed, places players got stuck are now fixed, mid-spawn changing hands will no longer allow red players to sit in spawn killing blue players)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Flailmorpho

Jun 9, 2024

Tweaks and Balance

-Put a hole at the bottom of the water tower to be able to shoot/drop down onto the point, making it easier to defend (technically on top since it's upside down)
-Removed the glass wall from mid-spawn, this is an experiment I might put it back
-All sliding doors have glass windows as a placeholder now so that you can see through them
-Added extra room to sewers for the purposes of giving red spies somewhere safe to decloak
-Added those one way doors from dustbowl to the sewer exit in order...

Flailmorpho

Jun 9, 2024

The Wet and Wild Update

-TEXTURES, did a basic art pass but I plan on working with another user for the final art pass
-WATER, no more shall you fall to the bottom of the map during the push for point B, when point A is captured the sewers will spill water into the map and fill it halfway with water
-Clipping Issues, many clipping issues have been solved, not all of them, but the big ones have been solved
-Capture Rates, slowed down the cap rates on both points to force fighting over them to be harder for blue. I...