Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
1689934616395.png

===RECEPTION BELL===
Version 1.0

by Freyja

===INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS===

Place the "Reception_Bell" folder in Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\custom\

If you're installing an updated version, make sure to delete the old version's folder beforehand!

===ALTERNATE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS===

If you prefer using the 'tf' folder method of installing custom content, or you wish to use an older packing tool such as VIDE, you will need to do this method.
If you do not know if this method is right for you, it probably isn't, and I would reccomend using the above method, as it is much easier.

Merge the CONTENTS of the "Reception_Bell" folder (the folders '/models/' '/materials/' ) directly into your '\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\' folder.

===USAGE===

Free to use for any non-commercial maps, or other content such as videos, SFMs, artwork, etc.

If you submit a map using this asset to the TF2 Workshop, or any other workshop, please include a note crediting me. If your map is made official, you must add me as a contributor.

It is not permitted to redistribute, reupload and/or modify any assets within this pack without permission from the asset's creator.

Read more about this resource...