Oblivion

hotfudge2100

L1: Registered
May 3, 2009
What do u think of my map?? (first one ever)

plz don't be 2 mean i know its not GOOD good as others :blush:

plz give ideas,suggestions constructive critisism

*also why can't i make a room where others can join plz help*

Mar

Banned
Feb 12, 2009
no pics, no clicks

MadMax

Mar 25, 2009
i really dont mean to be funny as its your first map but i think you need to read all the tutorials or atleast some of them to get you started and start over..

at the moment you are useing HUD textures and HL2 textures and also in your spawns you have to many spawn points and is very cramped..
you need to use TF2 textures which you can select from the texture application and keywords TF.

look through all the guides and tutorials and also look at other maps to get some ideas of game play and level design

hotfudge2100

May 3, 2009
my pictures didn't work the file i used idk if i did something wrong and the spawn points i accidently put 32 on each team instead of 18 on each team.

And i was aware i was using HUD it was to help me during Making the map to remind me which team i was on and after a while i kinda found it usefull b/c i kinda made a reflection of the red team to the blue team with a few minor tweeks.

And the texture part i had trouble with it i will make a v2 starting over using better textures like other maps to give it that TF2 feel

kwagner

L2: Junior Member
Feb 28, 2009