New File Added: CTF_GILA_V1

Chino.

L1: Registered
Mar 3, 2008
Downloads: A new file has been added by Chino.:

CTF_GILA_V1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Information on CTF_GILA_V1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Created by: Orhan Cakici 'Chino.'
Map Name: CTF_GILA_V1
Version: Beta1 (V1)
Gameplay Type: Capture The Flag (CTF)
Author E-Mail: orhancakici_45@live.co.uk

Development of CTF_GILA_V1

Main software: Hammer Editor
Additional softwares: Team Fortress 2
Complie Duration: 16 minutes
High Dynamic Range (HDR) No

Installation Process

Extract the following RAR/ZIP file to:

1. C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\"YOUR STEAM USERNAME"\team fortress 2\tf\map

2. Make sure files in the RAR/Zip are extracted in the maps folder in the path pointed above

3. Launch Team Fortress 2

4. Create a server with the map name of "CTF_GILA_V1"

Background (Story) information on CTF_GILA_V1

Gila, New Mexico, United States of America,
1972, 12th August.

On the morning of 2th August 1972 an earth quake erupted in the Gila region of New Mexico.
The famous Farrell Trains company shut down due to the earth quake, the company is owned by
two civilizations which are Blue and Red. Each side had disputes and arguments on what to do
next with the company and the land owned by the two sides. When negotiations broke down on
12th August each side went to war, although this wasn’t a war on national scale only regional
but, this could change in the near future.

Now each side needs to know what their next step is going to be, so each side needs to steel
their enemy’s intelligences in order to find out.

Objective

You objective is clear grab the enemies intelligences and bring it back home, this isn’t going
to an easy mission we’re all counting on you and your comrades. Lock and Load Solider

Feedback

This Is my first TF2 map and I hope I have done a good job of this, I know I still have
to add or tweak many features In this map and In order to do this I need your help.
Please send feedback via my E-mail: orhancakIcI_45@lIve.co.uk or leave a comment on the page
Your suggestions are highly valid and would be taken into consideration and maybe implemented during
Beta 2 development.

Thank You.