Mvm_Snowdrift - map concept, what based on MVM trailer (In Minecraft, because i'm bad at Hammer)

Mvm_Snowdrift - map concept, what based on MVM trailer (In Minecraft, because i'm bad at Hammer) 2023-09-18

Jul 21, 2022
Мистер Клондайк submitted a new resource:

Mvm_Snowdrift - map concept, what based on MVM trailer (In Minecraft, because i'm bad at Hammer) - Map concept, what based on MVM trailer (In Minecraft, because i'm bad at Hammer)

Hello, my name is Mr.Klondike (Містер Клондайк in Steam).
There's a new 72hour Jam and I wanted to do something special and new. Now, after some brainstorm and no-live days, i'm going to present the Snowdrift - MVM map concept, what based on Official MVM trailer. I still wonder why (maybe) No one else has done this before. It was interesting for me to work on this project these 2.5 days. I relied on the footage from the trailer itself and...

Read more about this resource...

Jul 21, 2022
Good times, I completely forgot to mention this a long time ago, but if you, after launching the map, appear on the coordinates 0, ~, 0, then write / tp (your nickname) -170 31 -154, and you will find yourself on the mvm_snowdrift layout on a player spawn. en write / tp (your nickname) -170 31 -154, and you will find yourself on the mvm_snowdrift layout on a player spawn.
And even above the frozen lake at the wooden building and in front of the gate in the right part of the map (from spawn) (next to the railway) there are jumppads (also at 1st robot spawn). Have a creepy Halloween!:jimijam:

Last edited: