Lifesavers - 3 skins (red, blue and neutral)

Model Lifesavers anyone ? Pamela and David not included 2015-08-30

Acumen

Annoyer
aa
Jun 11, 2009
that's cool to hear, Chaopsychochick. been checking your thread out every once in a while and love the progress so far !

Nerdboy, as kindly as your request sounds, i don't think i really grasp it :D
the orange skin was released already (?) and a gray skin was something i was actually thinking about, but it just looked wrong ingame. i just never saw a gray/black lifesaver in real life and therefore thought orange would be just the most fitting solution since the gray one would only fit on a sea funeral, imo. i don't know, it looks just depressing and not fitting in the tf2 world on this particular model - while i sure know that grey is otherwise THE neutral color in the tf2world. i see this model as a possibility for mappers to give a rather flat colored section a tiny color spot, so i hope you can understand my point of view.
if 100 people should demand one, though, i might be pressed to release another revision ! :)

combine

L3: Member
Apr 21, 2010
Good job!I think there should be green and purple life savers as well,because red+blue = purple and green is a bluish color and orange is a reddish color.I can picture gray in my mind and i agree with you on gray.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009
shaun_of_the_dead_shaun_ed.gif

This thread hasn't been posted in for a year.

J4CK8

L11: Posh Member
Mar 4, 2009
I'm glad it was bumped. Permission to use the rounded ones in pl_swamplands?