Jump Academy Style Plugin Help

Billip

L1: Registered
Sep 11, 2023
Does anyone know where I can find a regen and health plugin that works like how it does in Jump Academy? I tried doing the older style regen with a cfg and also doing the hurt/regen volumes map side but they are not as nice as the plugins. I found an offline plugin pack https://jump.tf/forum/index.php?topic=3294.0 but it has a lot of things that I have no idea what they do like TAS which I tried and crashed my server. It does have the health and regen I'm looking for but I can't single it out for the life of me to just be able to use those and it also requires you to type !regen every time you join instead of being on by default. I'm sure I might need more of them later but atm I just want the "rock the vote" I found and the health n regen to keep it simple. Also that plugin pack says to run the server in insecure but noticed JA doesn't so I'm not sure if that is necessary or something. I hate asking in forums but man I have been searching for these longer than it has taken me to map out 8 jumps with two different difficulties for each jump. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it.