Resource icon

KotH Hollow b2b

Lo-fi Longcat

Clown-Goblin Hybrid Resides In Local Sewers
aa
Jul 23, 2016
Sorry, but this map needed way more than 3 months to realise its potential.
You should really consider delaying its publishing for next year because rushing it out this fast (only 5 versions???) in the hopes to finish it for Scream Fortress 2024 has severely impacted the quality of the map and it's very evident.

This map has so so SO much potential to be HUGE. The reaper character's design is rad as FUCK and his animations are sick. I love the fact that he has a shotgun because it's a neat change from the norm and I love him. I dare say that with more development time spent on refining the map, he could even be as beloved as Krampus. Unfortunately however, he's being held back by a very uninspired and ill-fitting art pass of a map thats layout really does not work well for the boss fight mechanic that you're going for.

I implore you, please do not publish the map in its current state. Keep working on it until next year. I really don't want to see this map that has this much potential get squandered and wasted all for the sake of meeting a deadline that you really should have given yourself more time to meet in the first place.

The Rat MMan

L1: Registered
Feb 18, 2024
A few bugs and quirks I found while messing on my own:

~If you deal enough damage in one single act or shot, the boss spews out mvm cash.

~friendly lost souls eat up bullets, rockets and melee hits.

~killing the boss before he pulls out the shotgun makes his animations brick somewhat

~if there are enough lost souls in the map that aren't dead, they will start getting stuck on each other, with more they will start lagging the map if there is enough and with even more can crash the server as a whole.

~if there is something such as a sticky-bomb where the reaper spawns, he teleports to somewhere else either in a wall, in the air or just pops a few feet ahead.

Overall I really love this map and this boss but I do agree with the above that the visuals currently in terms of the actual map are kinda lacking there and I would hope a finalized release comes to the likes of koth_krampus!

MilkMaster72

the milk
aa
Jul 21, 2016
where is the reaper on the workshop version?
someone else has taken the lead of that boss and i and this map are no longer part of the project, so i have released it separately
i will no longer update the tf2maps download so the most recent download should still have the boss