Euro gameday? Yes/no?

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
Basically, we can't get enough people to one gameday, much less three. One server, one time guarantees everyone knows where to be and when to show up. We just can't possibly populate more than one server consistently for the entirety of gameday.

We can't populate it with our own bodies, but servers with low pings and people playing attract rubes....I know when I'm at gamedays I see ppl I don't recognize from the forums or chatroom. If you want the population to be only us...might as well password the server.

plus if EU people can attend a gameday at 3 p.m. on Saturday (for them) instead of midnight on Saturday, more people might show up.

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
Last gameday didn't work so well with the two servers, neither of them got full and it didn't seem to give any decent feedback. I'm not saying I only want people from the site in the server, I'm saying it is easier to have everyone populate one and get great feedback from other mappers than it is to play a 3v3 and get nothing decent from it.

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
I'll give you that last gameday sucked with 2 servers, but there were a hell of a lot more reasons for that than there just being 2 servers.....