Domination [VScript]

VScript Domination [VScript] V1 Fix

MilkMaster72

the milk
aa
Jul 21, 2016
MilkMaster72 submitted a new resource:

Domination [VScript] - Script and assets for DOM.

In Domination, capture Control Points to score points and fill your meter. The more Control Points your team contests, the faster your meter will fill. Score the required points before the other team does to win the game!

This pack includes all the necessities for a Domination map, with custom HUD files, a simple VScript, and a prefab showcasing all of the logic with detailed descriptions for each entity's functions. There are also optional entities, such as relays that fire when the score...

Read more about this resource...

Jacov

L1: Registered
Feb 25, 2021
Hey! Nice work. Is there a way to add more than 3 control points?

Jacov

Feb 25, 2021
The gamemode supports any amount of control points up to the game's limit of 7, so you should be able to have 4 if set up properly.
So how do I add them properly aside from just copying from prefab and changing names/sprites? I did that, the point doesn't appear, so I'm doing something wrong.

MilkMaster72

the milk
aa
Jul 21, 2016
So how do I add them properly aside from just copying from prefab and changing names/sprites? I did that, the point doesn't appear, so I'm doing something wrong.
Make sure the 4th control point has a unique index and make sure it's part of the cap layout in the team_control_point_master entity.

Jacov

Feb 25, 2021
Just a little feedback: some people complain that domination UI gets screwed up and misaligned with custom HUDs.
The gamemode could also use some sort of audio cues for capping points perhaps.
The latter didn't work for some reason when I was watching a demo.

Last edited: