Resource icon

KotH Decipher A11

SirkyDevoir

L1: Registered
Nov 19, 2017
Ignoring the rough brushwork, this seems like a pretty decent map overall, but considering I haven't played on a full server with it yet I can't be too sure. I have some small things to say though.
First of all, the high difference between the mid and upper route in 'Lobby' is a little jarring. It seems unnecessary to me that players take fall damage if they jump (specifically IF they jump) from the upper path to the medium health kit, which might make cause some overuse on that pack.
Second of all, you seem to have forgotten the respawnroom visualisers, as you can currently get into the opposing team's spawn quite easily.
151169-67049f03a7a48a5274434845990aa817.jpg

Overall not too bad of a map though, and I'm looking forward towards seeing it on an imp.

Attachments

• decipher.gif
    decipher.gif
    16 MB · Views: 112

JunkKaiju

May 24, 2020
Patch Notes for version A5

Overall Changes
  • Increased the brightness in the map to avoid having players hidden in the darkness
  • Reduced the time it takes to reach mid, specifically made the transition from spawn to team's lobby has been shortened a lot
  • The upper area's height has been lowered

Spawn Area
  • Added the respawnroom visualisers
  • Fixed Blu spawn respawn trigger
  • Change the light fixture
Lobby
  • Lobby layout has been tweaked
Lower path
  • Removed water
  • added a small health kit next to the ramp
Mid
  • Layout has been reworked
  • Area has been extended as such to make things a lot less close quarter and more mid range favorable
  • Made the capture zone much larger
  • Added props
  • added a hut area next to the lower path
High ground
  • Made the area much smaller
  • Changed the path way to the enemy High Ground

There is probably a couple of changes I forgot to put in (since I am 2 updates in since my last post) but that is everything that I'm aware of.

What happened to A3 and A4?
Mostly just me forgetting to post them here, I'm still getting used to the habit of posting things here.

JunkKaiju

May 24, 2020
A6 Patch notes

- Map layout has been completely remade from scratch

There are too many changes to list here to be honest. Currently there is no lighting since I don't want to waste time working on the lighting while the potential of completely remaking huge sections is a possibility. So for now the map will stay full bright.