Last edited:

flubber

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 16, 2007
Nice :p.

Phobos

L3: Member
Feb 22, 2009
I'll definitely keep my eyes on this because I really like what I see. This needs to be tested on the next gameday! You didn't yet release any files for alpha 4, did you?

I'm really liking the art work. I feel you're missing a great opportunity on CP B of setting up the CP on the highest glacier, that really feels like it would be great.
I agree with this. Exactly my first thought as I saw the picture of cp B: "Why isn't the point on the glacier?"

The planned changes at C look good. Do you already have an idea what's the main object of interest at C?

no means nomad

L1: Registered
Dec 23, 2008
I agree with this. Exactly my first thought as I saw the picture of cp B: "Why isn't the point on the glacier?"
There's only one entrance on top of the glacier. As it is B is in a good place, where it can be attacked or defended from multiple directions and angles.

Phobos

L3: Member
Feb 22, 2009
I agree, placing it now on the glacier would make capturing the cp unnecessary hard with the current layout. To clarify, I just have the same opinion as drunkie as I also see it as a missed opportunity for an interesting capture zone.

Jan 31, 2008
I don't know; placing it on top of the ice chunk will make the areas behind it useless for blue, and it will put the cap in a rather inaccessible position as there's only one way there (Unless you're a soldier/demo/scout)

As for cap C, I don't have an idea yet

HeaH

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 2, 2008
Awesome! The ice theme looks great! I like how the cap layouts are unique :)

Also, what happened to frostbrew?