3D Skybox problem.

Lupe #savetf2

L1: Registered
Jul 11, 2022
Im my map i have a clif where the player come from, and i wanted to the cliff be very large so i thinked in put it on the 3d skybox, i ligned everything correctly, make the math to decrease the size in 16 times, and when i played the game every other thing was working normally but the cliffs are just waking around not align with the the normal clifs, there is some way to fix it?

spruce

L2: Junior Member
Aug 14, 2022
If they aren't aligning I recommend moving the sky_camera around until you find the right spot

Another tip: Don't stick the skybox texture right next to the playing field, make a barrier like a fence and add an extra area behind it, Afterwards add the skybox, kind of what Dustbowl does here (Also last phase's first point's fence, but I couldn't find an image), this helps make that disalignment less noticeable or even non-existent

Attachments

• dustbowledge.PNG
    dustbowledge.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 36

Lupe #savetf2

L1: Registered
Jul 11, 2022
There
If they aren't aligning I recommend moving the sky_camera around until you find the right spot

Another tip: Don't stick the skybox texture right next to the playing field, make a barrier like a fence and add an extra area behind it, Afterwards add the skybox, kind of what Dustbowl does here (Also last phase's first point's fence, but I couldn't find an image), this helps make that disalignment less noticeable or even non-existent
thanks man, you helped a lot