1. Hey Guest, welcome to the new forums. Be sure to check out this thread to get all the information you need on the cool new stuff!
  2. If the download for the map you're looking at isn't here, try checking the archives over at: The Archived Forum

KotH Lockdown

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by tWayfarer, May 3, 2012.

1. tWayfarer

tWayfarer L1: Registered

Thanks Received:
    (The only other maps with the name 'Lockdown' appear to be ctf, but if you know of any please let me know so I can change the name.)

In Lockdown, the doors around the point open and close depending on who owns it. Defenders are funnelled through the large main doors and most of their side routes are lengthened, whereas the attacker's main route is closed and all of their side routes are shortened.

I mostly made this to try to kick my habit of not testing things early in development, which has been very detrimental to many of my projects, my Dynamic Payload contest included.

• ABS for the gametype library

Last edited: May 4, 2012
  2. Bereth

Bereth L3: Member

Thanks Received:
    Try using more colors for dev textures. You can use blue and red for the different bases and gray/white for the floors/ceiling. Use orange textures sparingly. Otherwise just finish up the things you mentioned, and throw this up for a gameday.

tWayfarer thanked this.
  3. Dr. Element

aa Dr. Element My asylum gave up and asked me to scram

Thanks Received:
    Oh god, fullbright! Hurts my eyes ;_;

Kick in some lighting and i might just test it out :)

tWayfarer thanked this.
  4. tWayfarer

tWayfarer L1: Registered

Thanks Received:
    Updated. Now has proper optimization and lights.