Cheery Christmas Chibis

Atlusia

Designer of a bygone era
aa
Dec 13, 2014
id be down for one. my fursona was drawn down below by criminal bunny but if you could put the dude's suit on it without the hood? thank you. (PS make that flower machine on his back the same color as the hair on my gurl)
7Y5onyym.jpg
aPcmxwj5ReeN6rjin74GRA.png

Last edited:

Flipy

I like foxes
aa
Jul 20, 2016
Hi I didnt die, im still working on them, just slow because Im adjusting to a new tablet

Lets hit em with the third batch, mostly focusing on requests from tf2m members

ChristmasChibis_batch3.png

Done for a friend, but still a chibi to be added
ChristmasChibis_dubbs.png

Exposed @Svode
ChristmasChibis_svode.png

Technically a twitter request, but I know youre here as well @Vycter
ChristmasChibis_vycter.png

Who else but @Berry ... although you already have it so pinging you is besides the point
ChristmasChibis_berry.png

Why did you make me do this @Kobolite
ChristmasChibis_kobolite.png

You should try a purple tie @MegapiemanPHD
ChristmasChibis_megapinemanphd.png

Sans Undertale @HolySnickerPuffs
ChristmasChibis_HolySnickerPuffs.png

Better than Gordon Ramsay @LoovyTurgz
ChristmasChibis_lev.png

Onwards to the next couple of chibis, slowly but surely. Ill probably be cutting off additional requests sometime soonish, but not yet

Coding Ethan

L2: Junior Member
Oct 12, 2014
looking good so far, could you do an absol for me?

Svode

Take a Chance on Me
aa
Jul 31, 2016
Holy crap, I got exposed love it!!!!

thanks so much!

Last edited:

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Thank you so much, Flipy! Looks like I have a new avatar!

Creeps

L1: Registered
Dec 25, 2017
Those look realy great and cute! Great Job, Flipp!

Flipy

I like foxes
aa
Jul 20, 2016
not a new set of chibis (sorry to dissappoint) but im gonna cutoff further entries at this point. Not sure when my next batch will be done because ive got a couple important IRL things happening these next few days but Itll get done I swear

so yeah, no further entries, sorry!

Last edited:

Flipy

I like foxes
aa
Jul 20, 2016
Hey so, its been awhile. Some of you might be thinking I just totally forgot about your chibis and this thread. Truth is I've been thinking and overly stressing about not having done them pretty much everyday. So, whats the point of this update, well...

In a not so shocking turn of events I sorta fucked up and ended up biting off more than I could draw and burnt out super hard on the chibis. Consequently some of the later ones didnt get done. Not for a lack of trying!! I cant count how many times I went to try and sketch some of them and just... didnt. I've got no steam left for doing these and ive been so stressed about delivering something worth the wait that I cant anymore.

On a tad brighter note ive had two done for like a month or so now but was holding off on releasing them until I got the full last set done, which never happened and is never going to happen

So for the two I did do, here you go

@Creeps
ChristmasChibis_Creeps.png

@Coding Ethan
ChristmasChibis_CodingEthan.png

Frankly I dont think they're worth how long I withheld bringing them out, but I have no reason to not post them.

If your request got cancelled because of my mess-up then I really am deeply sorry, and dont go out of this thinking I didnt try, there were countless times I went in and tried to make it work. I really do apologise if I didnt get to your request, and I understand if you're upset or angry, but understand I tried way too much

Creeps

L1: Registered
Dec 25, 2017
Hey! Don't fuss. It isn't that big of a deal, and if anything you could just keep those on a backburner for whenever you will feel like finishing them!

Anyways, your art looks as great as always and thank you so so much for Ern!