VSH Nefty Tactic

VSH VSH Nefty Tactic v4

NukiDoagle

L1: Registered
Aug 1, 2017
NukiDoagle submitted a new resource:

VSH Nefty Tactic - Yeti Oil terrorists

Greetings everyone! I am thrilled to share that a new version of a previously released map. This map is currently in development and includes basic textures and optimizations. It falls into the VSH category (Versus Saxton Hale). I am still working on some areas and would greatly appreciate your input and suggestions to enhance it. Your feedback is valuable and will contribute to the improvement of the map. Thank you for your support

The idea of the map is that a bunch of Russian terrorist...

Read more about this resource...

NukiDoagle

Aug 1, 2017
NukiDoagle updated VSH Nefty Tactic with a new update entry:

Version 2

Addition: Added more health packs and ammo
Overhaul: Revamped the Underground Area
Overhaul: Revamped the point watching room(see "Control room" pic.)
Addition: Added an elevator to get to the lover level
Optimization: Added a "trigger_nobuild" on the elevator and right next to the exit
Improvement: Added more props and polished some areas

Next version will focus on polishing some areas and optimization 20240417230843_1.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

NukiDoagle

Aug 1, 2017

Version 3

This updated focused more on optimization, I've tried to achieve better performance by using skip/hint brushes and area portals. I've also revamped hale spawn, when previously hale was let out of a box, now he is releases when the doors open, I've tried to make it so that he is let out exactly when players arrive at the fighting area. More added were some clipping brushes improving navigability and a series of health packs and ammo packs.

[ATTACH type="full"...

NukiDoagle

Aug 1, 2017

Version 4

This recent update mainly focused on making changes to the lighting in different areas of the level, as well as tweaking certain elements to prevent camping and fix bugs. Some of the key changes include adjusting the tunnel leading to the Control room, shortening the "Vents," and ensuring that players cannot block the elevator, which now results in their death.

NukiDoagle

Aug 1, 2017

Version 4

This recent update mainly focused on making changes to the lighting in different areas of the level, as well as tweaking certain elements to prevent camping and fix bugs. Some of the key changes include adjusting the tunnel leading to the Control room, shortening the "Vents," and ensuring that players cannot block the elevator, which now results in their death.

Big thanks to CreamTea for some of the suggestions