Ultimate Mapping Resource Pack

Ultimate Mapping Resource Pack 2014-11-06

DF1229

L1: Registered
Aug 2, 2015
I have a problem, everything works except for the gametype library, when I try to load it I get the error " Model models/editor/axis_helper.mdl not found and models/error.mdl couldn't be loaded ", and then Hammer crashes...

FIXED, I removed the some files from the tf2 bin folder, hammer.exe, hammer.vdf, hammer_dll.dll and hammer.bat. After that I revalidated TF2 so the files would be redownloaded, I reinstalled the resource pack and now everything works perfectly!

worMatty

Repacking Evangelist
aa
Jul 22, 2014
During the 72hr comp, I made a logic prefab VMF for Robot Destruction. Until ABS includes RD in his pack, you can find it in the Downloads > Tutorials section of the site.

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013
Found a "bug" in the prop library A:

25ba5cce20.jpg

These two buggers are set to prop_static but they are only functional as prop_dynamic.

Kingkrab3

L1: Registered
Aug 29, 2015
I̶t̶ ̶a̶p̶p̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶w̶n̶l̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶n̶.̶ ̶C̶l̶i̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶g̶e̶.̶ My bad, I have an AdBlocker, and for some reason it was interfering with the link. Sorry for the disturbance.

Last edited:

Tumby

aa
May 12, 2013
Is there a way that you can add yellow wireframe spheres to the "FadeStartDist" and "FadeDist" values of the func_areaportalwindow brush entity? Reasoning should be obvious.
I actually just did it myself to see if it's even possible and it actually is. (It will require a hammer restart)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nzca0d1z0n1qf5c/portalwindow.fgd?dl=0