Resource icon

CP Mannsoon (1st Stage) A3

LiquidX

L1: Registered
Jun 6, 2017
LiquidX submitted a new resource:

Cargo (1st Stage) - A war for precious cargo unfolds!

After a 4 year hiatus, I'm taking another crack at TF2 mapping.
In this map, Blu team must capture Red's docks, board their cargo freighter, and capture it.
This is going to be the first stage of two (so only the docks portion), and I simply want to make sure the first stage is good to go before creating the second.
This map is a reimagining of a previous map I had done, cp_frigate. While that map had a plethora of issues, I'm going into this project with more experience in Hammer thanks to...

Read more about this resource...

LiquidX

Jun 6, 2017
LiquidX updated Mannsoon (1st Stage) with a new update entry:

Alpha 2!

After looking at some feedback, here's what's changed between A1 and A2:

• Added a third route to the second control point, accessible from the battlements.
  • Added a small tower next to (and connected by) by the watchtower by the second control point.
  • Added clipping to the map's edges, as well as above all buildings.
  • Added health and ammo packs in various locations. (I'm admittedly not too good at placing these in good places, this will likely need to be adjusted again)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

LiquidX

Jun 6, 2017
LiquidX updated Mannsoon (1st Stage) with a new update entry:

Alpha 3!

It's alpha 3 time!
A lot of the feedback from the last version that I got said that this map was overscaled - as such, some of the geometry has been adjusted so that some spaces aren't as open as they once were. I'm trying to think of other ways to down-scale the map without having to make massive cuts. If anyone wants to help me with that endeavor, please let me know ASAP.

Here's the full changelog:

• Adjusted existing/added new geometry and clipping to try and mitigate more...

Read the rest of this update entry...