Koth_Depot

KotH Koth_Depot 2

BiiigSip

L1: Registered
Jul 22, 2019
BiiigSip submitted a new resource:

Koth_Depot - King of the hill map set in a train depot

King of the hill map set in a train depot, This map was made in a little over 1 hour as part of a self imposed challenge for myself and i think it turned out really well, the point play surprising well with it changing hands very often in testing with a group of friends and bots

the trains were from a prefab made by FishyUberMuffin

Read more about this resource...

BiiigSip

Jul 22, 2019
BiiigSip updated Koth_Depot with a new update entry:

Version 2

I made this update in around 3-4 hours,

- the main point hasn't been updated much aside from the small addition of some props
-Added Water to the Side Area underpasses of the point
-Slightly updated the pathtrack of the trains so they go perfectly straight start to finish
-Added an area inbetween the point and spawns thats meant to be a train warehouse as well as a small tower meant to be a maintenance office
-Added Fences to the walkway inbetween the buildings next to the point and the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The Traveler

Jan 21, 2023
The props around the Koth point are too high to jump normally, so only Scout can jump them with his double jump, unless it's just my problem but the map is 6.2 overall. Keep going mate, maps like this inspire me to keep going as well.

BiiigSip

Jul 22, 2019
The props around the Koth point are too high to jump normally, so only Scout can jump them with his double jump, unless it's just my problem but the map is 6.2 overall. Keep going mate, maps like this inspire me to keep going as well.
Thank you for your message, it's nice to get feedback for once; i'm planning on either replacing the props on the point or adding additional props around them to allow other classes to get on top of them and thus onto the high ground in a future update. Do you have any other critiques of the map and if you do could you write them here? I would love to hear them, i'm always eager to learn and try to do better

The Traveler

Jan 21, 2023
Thank you for your message, it's nice to get feedback for once; i'm planning on either replacing the props on the point or adding additional props around them to allow other classes to get on top of them and thus onto the high ground in a future update. Do you have any other critiques of the map and if you do could you write them here? I would love to hear them, i'm always eager to learn and try to do better
As of now I don't have anymore critiques, sorry for the late response I don't check this website often I forget about it half of the time.