WiP in WiP, post your screenshots!

combine

L3: Member
Apr 21, 2010
Anyway, here's the last update on this side project. I'll only come back to it after I'm done with ctf_aerospace or I may not complete any of them.

The idea is that the Blue team has a base on the mountains and is constructing a giant laser to melt the ice on the top of the mountains and flood the red team's base.

In response, the red team manufactures a tree-sawing tank and storm into the mountain to destroy the blue team's giant laser!

cp_mountainbase_040005.jpg

cp_mountainbase_040006.jpg

cp_mountainbase_040007.jpg

cp_mountainbase_040008.jpg

cp_mountainbase_040009.jpg

cp_mountainbase_040000.jpg

cp_mountainbase_040012.jpg

Level design-wise, the great challenge I'm going to have is that I have rotated the cave area by 45º to add a nice variation of shapes to the base. The inner base itself will be aligned to the hammer grid, but the cave and ouside areas will be rotated.

cp_mountainbase_040013.jpg

If you never finish this i would love to.And if i did i would say you made it in the credits.

Tehrasha

L3: Member
Nov 5, 2009
It has been almost a month since I have updated anything, and truthfully, it has been almost a month since I had done -any- work on the hat.

That changed last night. I was determined that I would figure out how to export the hat and compile it so it would work in game.

Result!
pyro_dragon.jpg

Texture still needs a lot of work, and I dont have any jiggle bones in there yet...
But its working! *mad scientist laugh* :woot:

Acumen

Annoyer
aa
Jun 11, 2009
work organization ethic: very bad :D
cart for blob, monitor for gooba

monitor_cart_wip1.jpg

Jan 20, 2010
Haha. Wasn't expecting people to like it so much XD. I'm having a hard time skyboxing it, though. If anyone feels like helping me with that, I'd have your babies. <3

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
I've been posting a while but no one has seen anything I've made.

teaser.jpg

Working on this for the moment. More soon.

EArkham

Necromancer
aa
Aug 14, 2009
Haha. Wasn't expecting people to like it so much XD. I'm having a hard time skyboxing it, though. If anyone feels like helping me with that, I'd have your babies. <3

Hm, try the attached file (in tga format). You may have to flip the bottom square both horizontally and vertically to get it to line up.

Edit: Updated for tweaked image.

Kep

Last edited: