[WIP] Animal Pack, The Hevy guy

Ceiling Man

L3: Member
Jan 27, 2009
I like how you chose the bear for the Heavy, because I remember the Scout once saying in a cut out voice clip..

"H-He's like a bear! He's like a big shaved bear that hates people!"

Westerhound

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 5, 2009
Why dont you make the Soldier some kind of reptile :D (some people might get this joke, some dont)

E: If you want I can help you with textures :p REMEMBER TO MAKE THEM FURRY!!!11!1

Last edited:

TheBladeRoden

L420: High Member
Oct 26, 2007
Pyro should be a fly

pyrocopy.jpg

HouseFly_On_Background.jpg

Westerhound

Feb 5, 2009
I think you could make the head a bit bigger for this one. Its a bear, and besides it looks really small compared to body.

If you didnt notice, I could make textures for these. Getting bored with trying to do the map so I might do this aswell

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
"And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a 'zoo'!

... Unless it's a farm!"

superaldo

L1: Registered
Apr 25, 2009
thx everyones for you suggestions.

this is just a test color no a texture, i try to finish this in short time but i have other projects on my hands.
I was thinking to do a diferent color for blue team, maybe white like a polar bear,
I will like to ask to someone what is all about this furry thing???? I dont understand :/ maybe is relative to a old joke or tale, you know i from diferent country and diferent culture, and actully i live in the jungle i born in Peru, but i travel many times to brasil's beach, amazonas, cuzco, etc,. and i like animals like everyones (i guess), and all animals I see have fur, I dont know what is the bad thing about fur :/

texwip1.gif

texwip2.gif

texwip3.gif

Phobos

L3: Member
Feb 22, 2009
I will like to ask to someone what is all about this furry thing????
You don't know anything about furries? God, I envy your innocence. Once you see it, you can't unsee it.

The polar bear for Blu is a good idea. Maybe this idea can be expanded on every class? The animal of the class is the same but each team gets a different species?

A good start on the heavy/bear, but the head needs to be much bigger. It looks unintentionally funny now, having such a small head on this enormous body.

Last edited:

Westerhound

Feb 5, 2009
I think the nose shouldnt be white (seens a bear with white nose?).

Also bout the polar bear, I think It'd be better with a black or gray bear, as its mostly Red/Brown/maybe white and Blue/Gray/Black on the classes and so, so prolly better stick to that code

StoneFrog

L6: Sharp Member
May 28, 2008
Could be like one of those cliche'd Russian circus bears with the brown fur and red fez. :D

StoneFrog

L6: Sharp Member
May 28, 2008
Actually so far the progress on these models seems surprisingly non-furry. As long as it stays out of the realm of anime or anything, it could be pretty cool.

superaldo

Apr 25, 2009
Hello!, thanks everybody for your suggestions.
I take note of everything, but somewhat are scape of my possibilities.
and also thanks for the explanation about the furry ...

well here more [WIP] this is the texture for red bear, for blue i will like to make a polar bear texture

bear_texwip01.jpg

bear_texwip02.jpg

bear_texwip03.jpg

l3eeron

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jan 4, 2008
lol

this is knee slappin' good fun! :p

good work, friend. Keep it up!

superaldo

Apr 25, 2009
Thanks! everybody! :)

here something weird, I dont know if i can, but maybe is posible remplace the sequence of run by ride_monocycle :3
the good is with one monocycle not change the heigth

cycle_tex01.jpg

cycle_tex02.jpg

zornor

L4: Comfortable Member
Jan 14, 2009
I think I have a vivid imagination.

But even with those pictures I CANNOT imagine an anthropomorphic bear riding around on a unicycle shooting people with a minigun ripped from a military plane.

Westerhound

Feb 5, 2009
If you make that, you could prolly make him push forward with the foot instead of using the pedals when spinning minigun, which also would go well with the speed reduction.

Gonna make something like this to every animal? :D