Ultitrio Aesthetic

Ultitrio Aesthetic b8

Coolstuff

L1: Registered
Jul 15, 2021
Coolstuff submitted a new resource:

Ultitrio Aesthetic - Neon lights are glowing in the middle of a stormy night...

An Ultitrio map I've been working on for a while and decided I'd finally post it. I paid significant attention to the lighting and design aspects of it for Ultitrio's inclusion of Scout. This map could also work for Ultiduo too, but it has small details like the protrusion at the bottom of the point for Scout in mind for getting on top of the spire.

I went for a more soho kinda design with it so I think it turned out really great! All feedback on Ultiduo and Ultitrio would be appreciated :D

Read more about this resource...

Coolstuff

Jul 15, 2021
Coolstuff updated Ultitrio Aesthetic with a new update entry:

Functionality and Waterworks

mainview2.png
This update brings a lot of fixes and additions that I think everyone would agree are worth it. Mainly gameplay changes that make the map more dynamic and navigable.

+Added water on each of the right sides for each team's Soldier to do high bombs with
+Added resupply lockers between the middle and left door in spawn along with one near the right too

-Nothing removed.....

*Fixed an issue where the KotH timer would sometimes not begin counting down*Changed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Coolstuff

Jul 15, 2021

The OSHA Update

ultitrio_aesthetic_b3.png

We recently received some complaints from OSHA due to the safety of our workplace being a "major hazard to all life" so we've decided to make some adjustments, here they are.

+Added lines to dictate traffic
+Added safety pylons
+Added lights by the bus stops to stop frequent knifings

-Removed nothing.....

*Fixed an issue with player clips that allowed players to leave the map
*Edited the clipping on the fences by the water to fix the fence clipping into...

Coolstuff

Jul 15, 2021

An Artist Passed Through Town!

b51.png

Detailing update! Lots of detail and skybox fixes. Check it out!

+Added lots of signs in spawn to promote team togetherness (and to fight when they're next to each other)
+Added barrels next to light posts for Scout to jump with
+Added buildings behind the spawns to fill in unused space
+Added more small details in the map
+Added an out-of-bounds room used in map testing
+Added permanent and class-specific spawn points to promote rollout optimization for...

Coolstuff

Jul 15, 2021

The Usability Update

View attachment 204237After some community-made feedback, I updated my map to include many new things! I hope this makes Aesthetic much easier to move around on!

+Added slope to high ground to make it easier to walk up to.
+Added lots of spawn props.

-Removed awning by drop-down from high ground as it restricted movement too much and it wasn't very intuitive to understand.
-Removed the clipping on high ground on the basket and the awning so you can hide there now and it makes...

Coolstuff

Jul 15, 2021

The Usability Update

ultitrio_aesthetic_b8.png

After some community-made feedback, I updated my map to include many new things! I hope this makes Aesthetic much easier to move around on!

+Added slope to high ground to make it easier to walk up to.
+Added lots of spawn props.

-Removed awning by drop-down from high ground as it restricted movement too much and it wasn't very intuitive to understand.
-Removed the clipping on high ground on the basket and the awning so you can hide there now and it makes...