Skyline

PD Skyline a1

nᵗʰSonata

Takes way to long to make and update maps
aa
Jun 11, 2015
Looks fairly nice (if a bit overdetailed for an alpha). A few problems though: I had a bit of trouble finding my way around at first, and got a bit lost; I think a bit of added signage would be nice. I also noticed that there wasn't any patches underneath any of the pickups. Also a bit of a visual glitch here, but only on Red's side. Also, with that much detailing, it's probably a good idea to build cubemaps.

AsG_Alligator

qhull precision error
aa
Aug 5, 2016
Looks fairly nice (if a bit overdetailed for an alpha). A few problems though: I had a bit of trouble finding my way around at first, and got a bit lost; I think a bit of added signage would be nice. I also noticed that there wasn't any patches underneath any of the pickups. Also a bit of a visual glitch here, but only on Red's side. Also, with that much detailing, it's probably a good idea to build cubemaps.

Its technically not an alpha. I worked on this map before as a CTF-Invade map but never finished it. Then i was planning to make it PASS time, but I decided not to, and i went with PD recently.