1. Hey Guest, welcome to the new forums. Be sure to check out this thread to get all the information you need on the cool new stuff!

Model Rocket002_Explosion

Discussion in 'Models & Textures' started by SiniStarR, Aug 30, 2009.

1. SiniStarR

SiniStarR L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Thanks Received:
    This is an edited version of Valve's Rocket002. I created a destroyed bottom version, which is ideal for payload and any other mode you can think of. The file comes with a bsp and vmf of an example of a believable explosion with the model, to help people.

The video at the bottem is an example of what you can do with it as well.

(Keep in mind the video is version 1 of the rocket. The difference was the inside. I changed it to nocull instead for simplicity sake.)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFgDA2cIXfg"]YouTube - Rocket Explosion Test[/ame]

Keep in mind that Rocket002 is ONLY the bottom piece of the rocket. The top is a skybox version.
    ---------------
    If you find any problems or just have feedback please let me know. I do this for the community!

2. Rexy

aa Rexy The Kwisatz Haderach

Thanks Received:
    It's nice, but, there are no animated parts?

3. Engineer

aa Engineer

Thanks Received:
    I think it just changes, but it looks cool :)

4. SiniStarR

SiniStarR L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Thanks Received:
    No animation, its a seperate model by itself. It's simply turning the original one off and the new one on in the inputs/output, and then having an explosion going off at the very same time.