1. Hey Guest, welcome to the new forums. Be sure to check out this thread to get all the information you need on the cool new stuff!

Our servers are now running a Steam Workshop rotation, if you'd like your map to be considered for inclusion on our rotation, post in the rotation discussion thread

Or, if you just want to play some of the best community maps the Workshop has to offer, you can join our servers by clicking these links:

[Request] Hot air Balloon Model

Discussion in 'Models & Textures' started by mehby, Aug 27, 2009.

1. mehby

mehby L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I was wondering if there was anybody out there who could model a hot air balloon with the basket being roughly the same size as the carts used in payload. I have an idea for a balloon payload race which is vertical on the parts the cart would retract. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Acumen

aa Acumen Annoyer

Positive Ratings:
    i think, with just an idea and not even the slightest reference pic, you'll have trouble finding a willing model contributor to your map.
    at least wip-pictures of the map you're working on, to convince people from your work's quality and that it's worth the time and effort to build a model from scratch.

• Thanks Thanks x 1