Regypt

CP Regypt rc2

Katsu! :3

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
Katsu! :3 submitted a new resource:

Regypt - It's Egypt, but easier on the eyes!

Hello! I would like to welcome you to cp_regypt_rc2, a visual overhaul of cp_egypt done by "MallCop." As far as I know, the only changes that were done to the map were making the visuals much easier on the eyes, as all the extreme yellows of egypt hurt after a while. So you may notice that the map is much more styllistically similar to Lakeside.

Unfortunately, MallCop's account was deleted on steam in some way (I honestly have no idea how, it just vanished), taking this map with his...

Read more about this resource...

Baul Plart

L1: Registered
Aug 20, 2023
Hey, original creator of Re-gypt here. Thanks for archiving my map, it was made in 2020 but I deleted it a while ago cause it didn't get a lot of recognition and I figured I'd clean out my workshop portfolio to remove unnecessary stuff. I only find out about this page just now cause I got curious and searched "Regypt" in the TF2Maps discord.

As for the map itself, it was just a decompiled version of Egypt I found off of a thread from which I used Hammer to slap-on a Lakeside skybox, so I wouldn't recommend playing on it cause I never got around to fixing any of the issues decompiling a map creates.

Last edited: