Resource icon

Player Destruction Race prefab V1

gidi30

L1: Registered
Sep 24, 2022
gidi30 submitted a new resource:

Player Destruction Race prefab - A combination of payloadrace and player destruction

a modified version of the player destruction payload hybrid gamemode i made for my microcontest 24 map

GAMEMODE DESCRIPTION

kill enemies to get player destruction pickups
deposit up to 3 pickups in the cart at once
after 4 seconds since the last deposit the points will drain at 1 point per second

please report any bugs that you find

Read more about this resource...

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Tried this out today and found the shouldBlock keyvalue in func_capturezone is 'true' instead of '1'
The light particle is also unhooked from anything, hooked it back up with
ssplr_blu_pushzone | OnCapTeam2_PD | ssplr_blu_flashinglight | start cap_counter_blu | OnHitMin | ssplr_blu_flashinglight | stop

To also save anyone who follows a bit of effort, you can hide the pd hud with this .res. It will keep the box in the corner that tells players how many points they themselves are carrying but hide all of the central team based HUD which overlaps with the payload race hud
Code:
#base "HudObjectivePlayerDestruction.res"
"Resource/UI/hidden_pd.res"
{   
    "ObjectiveStatusRobotDestruction"
    {
        "visible"    "0"
    }

"PlayingTo"
    {
        "visible"    "0"
    }
    "PlayingToBG"
    {
        "visible"    "0"
    }
    "ScoreContainer"
    {
        "visible"    "0"
    }

}

gidi30

L1: Registered
Sep 24, 2022
Tried this out today and found the shouldBlock keyvalue in func_capturezone is 'true' instead of '1'
The light particle is also unhooked from anything, hooked it back up with
ssplr_blu_pushzone | OnCapTeam2_PD | ssplr_blu_flashinglight | start cap_counter_blu | OnHitMin | ssplr_blu_flashinglight | stop
Ah thank you, I will fix it soon:tm:.
The light particle being broken is most likely because I used the ABS prefab as a base for this.
Also am I allowed to pack that .res file into the download so that people dont have to look into the replies for it?