Resource icon

PIPEBALL PBO 5 2425A A4

asylum

L2: Junior Member
Mar 3, 2024
asylum submitted a new resource:

PBO 5 2425A - A1

NEW AND EXCITING! It's PBO 5 2425A!

The fifth and final (well, one of the possible final) stage of the mystery that is PBO. There's anitgravity elevators! There's spinning goal shields! There's lounge seating! And it's all available for YOU to enjoy RIGHT NOW! You know what to do! Hit that download button! Do it!! DO IT!!

Read more about this resource...

asylum

Mar 3, 2024
asylum updated PBO 5 2425A with a new update entry:

A2!

CHANGES FROM A1:

• Added more shit on the bottom level
  • More sightline blockers- i mean, uh, "seating," on the upper level
  • Added bumpers in the goal rooms to get the ball off of the walls
  • grief-proofed the serve pipe
  • grief-proofed the spawn doors
  • Added exit signs. You guys know there's a second spawn exit, right?

Read the rest of this update entry...

asylum

Mar 3, 2024
alright so removing the ball glow effect was a bad idea. Don't know why I did it. Stupid, I guess. Other than that I think I got 90% of this stage right. It's a hell of a lot better than the original plans for stage 5. Have you ever wondered what a donut-shaped Pipeball stage would look like? I have. And it is not good, folks. It's bad. It sucks, guys.

One more alpha I think I should get it good enough, and then it's on to finishing stage 1 and 2, and then beginning the arduous process of getting it all put together and properly detailed.

So close!

asylum

Mar 3, 2024
asylum updated PBO 5 2425A with a new update entry:

A3!

CHANGES FROM A2:

• Added the glow effect to the ball
  • Added some more cover to the upper level
  • Added some pillars under the ramps to stop the ball from gettting stuck under them
  • speaking of the ball getting stuck, added a post to the other end of the flank tunnel. can't believe I forgot to do that.

Read the rest of this update entry...