Map contest name reservation! Reserve your map name here.

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Great to see so many responses. I can't wait guys!

jahrain

L1: Registered
Jan 5, 2008
Can map names be privately reserved? I have a map name I want to reserve, but It would give away what i'm doing for the contest and I would like to keep that secret.

Ganon11

L1: Registered
Dec 22, 2007
I'd like to remove cp_underground_lair from the running - at the rate I'm going, not only will it not have a mining/industiral theme, but it won't be done for a few years.

M

Mindless

I lay claim to cp_barrage. I've had the name for sometime, which is uploaded in alpha stage somewhere else =)

CP_BARRAGE

dirtyminuth

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 5, 2007
Reserving cp_schism.

Now reserve your hearts and minds for a mind blowing mapping extravaganza! Everything must go! Sale! Sale! Sale!

MacNetron

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 12, 2007
Sometimes you just have to start. So I bricked Reds spawnpoint in Youmes nice red dev-textures. It may not be finished in time, and certainly not enough done to start a WIP-thread, still I like to reserve... CP_STEELMILL

Last edited:

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
Though I'm starting my contest map a bit late, figured I should probly reserve a name anyways. I will be doing cp_tf2m. Not the most original I know, but it's all I got atm.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Someone's been playing a few pranks....

Youme - surf_jump_orange

I don't think so some how.

You should remove false ones like this because I clearly didn't make this entry

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
that will be updated soon to allow only forum members to post using their forum username.

if any changes are needed, pm me and ill take care of it.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
on second thoughts.... maybe I will make orange_surf_jump (rearranged it to make it sound better)

Vilepickle

Banned
Oct 25, 2007
I'll probably enter cp_stag. I'll probably have it well into beta by then.

Vilepickle

Banned
Oct 25, 2007
If I have to be honest, I cannot see how this is a mix of industrial and mining?

Spytech / Industry, and it was said that it can not include one of the themes.

If it's going to rock your boat too much though, I'd be fine not entering.