1. Hey Guest, welcome to the new forums. Be sure to check out this thread to get all the information you need on the cool new stuff!

Voting is now open for the Dynamic Control Point Contest! Voting ends on the 23rd, so make sure you join us on the servers to play the entries, and cast your vote before then.

Click here to head to the voting thread!

Overlay industrial sign decals

Discussion in 'Models & Textures' started by HanoverFist, Feb 14, 2008.

1. HanoverFist

HanoverFist L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I wasn't sure if this belonged in textures but couldn't think of any where else to put it. I made up a bunch of industrial sign decals for tf2. They might come in handy for you. just extract them and put them in your materials/decals folder. I hope you like them. I will be making lots more signs.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
  2. bazola

bazola L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I checked these out and some of them are pretty funny. I think I will be able to find a place to use them at some point. Thanks for the work you put into these.

3. YM

aa YM LVL100 YM

Positive Ratings:
    ooooooh thats a lota decals
    Only a few problems: most are just mockery signs, and not much good for TF2.
    The text on quite a few is jagged, aswell as others that are overly blurred
    A nice effort, but to be honest most aren't really useable.

4. HanoverFist

HanoverFist L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I was just trying to get some done. But I was just looking at some of the signs in dustbowl and they were not to good. Maybe you should look a little closer. But they all won't be mockery, those were just the first ones. I'm gonna be putting together a lot of regular industrial signs.

5. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    I'm just happy to see something new in this section :) Downloading now, but regardless of looks, props for the effort. Also Bazola, FarScape for the win!

6. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    Bad news. I finally got back to mapping, and so added these. But they all show up as purple checkers :(