Help identifying old custom map (w/ reward)

Fizzil.

L1: Registered
Aug 22, 2023
Hello,
I need help identifying an old custom map which I played 10 years ago for nostalgia reasons.

The first person who can correctly identify the map, I will gift you some cosmetics or $5 paypal (your choice).

I will try my best to describe the map below:
A very small deathmatch map consisting of a cylindrical battle area with opposing spawn shutter doors on either side.
There is an alternative route from leaving spawn which is a stairs which leads up to a sniper window and going up the stairs further leads to an "attic" style area which overlooks the point and allows you to cross over to the other spawns stairs.

Please ask any questions and i will do my best to answer.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Fizzil.

Aug 22, 2023
I've been scrolling through the maps on gamebanana for a while and I am getting nowhere.
Also there is a big map archive here but there are far too many for me to check manually.

If anyone has another place which i could scroll through to try find it, that would also be appreciated.

Fizzil.

Aug 22, 2023
The map used granary/2fort textures.

Premptively ruling out some look-alikes to what I described, the map i'm trying to find is not:
I know the map was relatively popular back in the day as I remember there being a v2/v3 at some point which added additional windows etc.