Crossfire (DM VScript)

Crossfire (DM VScript) a5a

LizardOfOz

Hale's Own Programmer
aa
Sep 7, 2022
LizardOfOz submitted a new resource:

Crossfire (DM VScript) - He's here to paint this jam red

With permission from the Open Fortress team, as well as MacD11 and Suomimies55 (creators of the map) this is the first alpha of Open Deathmatch - a Deathmatch gamemode based on Open Fortress.
The vscript codebase was made by me within the 72 hours of the jam, as well as some asset adjustments, such as making viewmodels work with Vanilla TF2.
I plan to develop this gamemode into a complete package you can use for your Summer Update 2024 maps.

Read more about this resource...

AlphaBlaster

L1: Registered
Aug 29, 2016
I'd like to host this, but its filesize is ginormous and if I were to put it on my github pages FastDL it'd invalidate the repository for being over 100 mb. I think if it were on the workshop I could probably alleviate this by having the server go to "map workshop/000000" and have players download it that way.

I haven't played it yet but this is going off of the screenshots from the page: You should go to merc_head.vmt in materials/models/player/mercenary and remove $color2 from it so it doesn't color Merc's face when trying to color his body.

LizardOfOz

Hale's Own Programmer
aa
Sep 7, 2022
This gamemode is not really playable yet and I haven't cleaned the excess assets. When it's in a playable state I'll release it on the workshop.