cp_basetop

CP cp_basetop a10b

League_Heavy

L1: Registered
Jan 5, 2018
Hey, have you gotten this map tested on the TF2maps server yet? I checked the feedback it looks like you haven't done that.

If you aren't aware, you need to go on the TF2maps discord, go to the bot section, then type !add <map> <download link>

Testing your map is far and away the most important part of making a map... besides... well... making it.
I'm just that person that likes to watch video tutorials on mapping, but this may help.

League_Heavy

Jan 5, 2018
Hey, have you gotten this map tested on the TF2maps server yet? I checked the feedback it looks like you haven't done that.

If you aren't aware, you need to go on the TF2maps discord, go to the bot section, then type !add <map> <download link>

Testing your map is far and away the most important part of making a map... besides... well... making it.
not begging but if you want you can do a re-review of my map, or should i wait until the map is tested?

League_Heavy

Jan 5, 2018
UPDATE LOG 11:
oops, capitals were in the files of the map, removing them with some extra stuff (this version will go into play-testing)

- Removing capitals (already knew that but okay)
- Adding/removing props and brushes to help with sniper sight line issues
- Added HDR support

Read the rest of this update entry...

League_Heavy

Jan 5, 2018
UPDATE LOG 12:
State tests slowed updates this week so i'm running a small patch to some feedback from the play-test weeks ago.

- Removed fan props, because someone said they were dumb :(.
- Replaced entire blu's base with red's base layout (blu's base was really out of scale compared to red base, so I had to replace it.)
- Removed MOST decals (scaling reasons.)
- lowered spawn entrance roofs (will apply to entire bases soon)
- Replaced full health-kits near first points as small health-kits. (feedback said that full health kits were really op when near points.)
- Cutted block that first points were on by half (defenders had a hard time getting on point and defending it with the points unreachable without the ramps.)

League_Heavy

Jan 5, 2018
UPDATE LOG 13:
The update everyone was waiting for, the map being re-scaled!

- Re-scaled map (obvious)
- Reduced flank hallways by half (feedback said they were long and op for snipers)
- increased capture zone areas near spawns
- added signs to points