Biodome

CP biodome B1

Sep 1, 2009
I feel melted by the image, and it looks quite nice.....I hate the word nice.

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
Outside middle is slowly taking shape

cp_biodome_a120010.jpg

and then the lower route
cp_biodome_a120009.jpg

Moose

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 4, 2009
the rock wall displacements need more work, and there are so many trees super stop trying to save the environment it won't do anything

Other than that though, I'm impressed.

ricardojvc6

L6: Sharp Member
Jun 8, 2009
Well.. me as a detailer and a mapper aproval. I say... I do aprove this map, its looking very nice. Some of those detailsprites are bit odd on some places... but i think you can fix it... and you should displace the other rockwalls, and in the final make a test before beta.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
You could probably make that in Hammer in less time than it took you to draw that :v But it looks good, I guess. Only thing I can say is that I wouldn't make the taller wall the same as the lower fence-like one; something more solid, I think.

EDIT: also, requesting this.

owly-oop

im birb
aa
Apr 14, 2009
You could probably make that in Hammer in less time than it took you to draw that :v But it looks good, I guess. Only thing I can say is that I wouldn't make the taller wall the same as the lower fence-like one; something more solid, I think.

EDIT: also, requesting this.

I seem to have a better time at making something look good in a sketch than hammer faster, and this also helps me with perspective and all that jibbityjabbityshizzjazzitywazz

Okrag

Wall Staples
aa
Jun 10, 2009
Chat can be a good or bad place to ask for advice, depending on who is there. Anyways, about that screenshot. The area is very bland and could use pockets of color, especially near the point and near the ways to 2nd. It does look like a good start towards some great detailing at mid.