Yo

Dooby McGroovy

L1: Registered
Mar 20, 2023
Hi, my name is Dooby McGroovy and I'm a new mapper, I haven't done many maps yet since I'm still learning the basics of map layouts, gameplay design, detailing, etc. Hopefully one day I'll make a fully fleshed out map for the world to play & enjoy, but for now I'll just stick to dev textures and rough geometry.
I got interested in mapping one day when I had this idea of a map taking place inside a sewer system and I just couldn't take it out of my head, so after learning that i could make my own maps for free I just knew I had to give it a try. I learned hammer thanks to the amazing UEAKcrash and his incredible tutorial which, no joke, teached me how to use hammer properly in less than a day.
After that I've been experimenting a little bit with hammer making simple and horrible maps, some small constructions & even a recreation of Doom's hangar level, but, a couple months ago, I started development on my first big actual playable map, Koth_construct (not the final name (probably)) Which I'm still developing today!
And that's about it, I don't have anything big planned for now since I just finished the a1 version of Construct but I'll think of something soon, maybe a payload map who knows?.

PS: Sorry if there's some grammar errors, english it's not my first lenguage