[WIP]pl_swift

flubber

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 16, 2007
Strange my old .exe to mass convert tga to jpeg, is flipping the image on Windows 7, intersting.

What Is Schwa

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 13, 2008
You can take .jpg screenshots too ya know

flubber

L4: Comfortable Member
Nov 16, 2007
Well never feel the need, and launching a .exe is not really hard.

Chilly

L6: Sharp Member
May 3, 2008
We played this with a handful of people last night. Overall it was a lot of fun, but I think there are some minor issues that should be worked out. The biggest issue for us was that it's extremely easy to camp blue's final spawn, since it's a tiny room with a single exit. Either expand the room and make the door full width or make the room bigger and add a second exit. Alternatively you could block red completely from the room right outside as well... the one with the ramps in it. Putting doors on that room and making the current spawn door glass would solve the problem.

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
re: pl_swift

I was playing this on a public custom map server last night (congratulations!), when I ran into this:

picture.php

It was a one-way door for blu at the top of a lot of stairs...there was a bridge from the room it exits into. I hope that's enough that you know where the screen is from. It looked like the door was stuck open, but red still couldn't go through there.