Zombie Plan

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFLtUxncZcU

Everyone has one. What's yours?

Mine is as follows;

As soon as I suspect the virus starting to spread, I promptly fly to Britian. Once in britan, I will gather my friends and steal a Harrier Jump Jet. One of these will be the perfect zombie apocalypse vehicle. It is armed with missiles and rather large machine guns, perfect for mowing down a horde of zombies. it's capable of vertical takeoff, meaning It can land nearly anywhere, including on a supermarket roof if we need supplies. It can then fly extremely fast to anywhere you wish to go, such as a remote island away from all civilization. The harrier will be able to land on the beach thanks to its vertical landing, and the zombies are unable to swim. If we ever need supplies we can take the harrier back and blow the zombies up with the missiles.

Unfortunately, Harrier's don't have many seats. So I can only take Boojum. Sorry, I do really love you all.

Post your zombie plan below!

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Everyone has one. What's yours?

I don't have one because I'm not clincally insane.

gg aly.

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
Well then. I guess most of my plan is already planned for me! <3

The beginning of it would thus be: Grab my shotgun, my fedora (worn, style is important to maintain when the world is ending), my chef hat (a must if you'll be cooking up meals on an island, stuffed into my shirt so as to not lose it), then wait for Aly.

Boylee

pew pew pew
aa
Apr 29, 2008
Die kicking and screaming.

But since we're obviously not living in the real world here I'll play along.

As soon as it looks like things are going phooey I would load up a boat with supplies and head out to the first uninhabited island I could find. Three most essential items would be a shotgun, a deck chair and a 6 pack. That way I could sit on my beach yelling "GET OFF MOI LAAAHND!" and waving my shotgun at anyone who tried to come near.

P.S. I didn't have a zombie apocalypse plan until I started reading this thread.

Last edited:

Firest0rm

L4: Comfortable Member
Sep 27, 2009
carve_zombie.jpg

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
What about L4D zombies. They're actually humans infected with a rabies-like virus,

WHAT THEN PENGUIN
WHAT THEN

Tapp

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 26, 2009
Being in Australia, I'm a bit short of guns. This leaves me with the unfortunate (though significantly more badass) choice of weapons ranging from a hedge-trimmer, to the bare basics of a lawn-mower. My best chance would be the (relatively) close prison. If caught at school the best chances would be a selection of the canteen (military grade doors, only one entrance, and 3 seperate layers to fall back into. Plenty of food, a toilet and a massive freezer for when shit hits the fan. Not to mention the kiln around the corner...), the metal-tech room or the near-secret upstairs section of the TAS block. Yeah.

StickZer0

&#128153;&#128153;&#128131;&#128153;&#128153;
aa
Nov 25, 2008
I don't understand why every seems to have their own special plan where they'll rally a group together and hide out in a pub or something.

OTHER PEOPLE WILL BE DOING THE SAME THING

Because of that, conditions almost anywhere will be cramped, infection will spread faster, and we'll all die because as we all know, humans are the worst thing to be around when trying to fight off zombies.
Except more zombies.

Plus I'm already part of The Super Awesome Groovy Zombie Survival Taskforce, we've got everything planned out. We even have permission from the local YMCA to let us stay there if/when the zombie invasion ever happens.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
Well first I walk 1 road over to my best friend from school who sports several hunting rifles, we use his limited ammo supply to fight to another old school friend's house whom sports a samurai sword collection. We then fight our way down to the Portsmouth docks using katana's, where I use my dads pass codes to hijack HMS Invincible.

In which case, I'll be in the posession of around 18 Harrier Jets as it's an aircraft carrier.

You better be awefully nice to me Aly.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2009
Fortunately, I have 2 friends and a neighbour who's families are gun nuts. Just pick up the guns from my neighbour, pop down town to pick up my mates, go down to one of the many supermarkets (there are an abnormal amount where I live) and hold out there for a while. When ALL the food runs out in one super market, move on to the next. If it so happens that all the food goes, we do some L4D style running-about-and-just-so-happen-to-find-a-chopper-pilot-to-pick-us-up-ing.

EDIT: I then ask the pilot to take us over to Portsmouth so we can ask permission to board (and join the crew of) Invincible (via the army camp to steal passes etc and moar guns).

Sorted.

Last edited:

Ravidge

Grand Vizier
aa
May 14, 2008
In true Swedish spirit I will not participate, and claim to be neutral in this whole apocalypse business!

Walker

L2: Junior Member
Oct 22, 2009
Mick, you realize how virtually impossible to defend supermarkets are, right? The doors, and in many cases and entire wall, are made of glass. Zombie sees you, zombie walks over, zombie smashes its way in, no problem. There are also usually no upper stories to hide in, and good luck destroying the stairs if they're metal or concrete. Plus, power is likely to be out. This means no refrigeration, so pretty much all of the food is going to be bad within a week.

My plan is pretty simple. Get enough food/water/what have you in the second floor of my house to last my family and me until the chaos that always ensues these sort of things dies down, then get everyone up the stairs and destroy them. After about two or three months, either the zombies are gone or the panic is, if it's the latter, I head to the Ravenna Arsenal. It's literally ten minutes away by car, maybe half an hour by bike. From there, I'm really not sure, but I assume that any people that are already there will have a plan. If there are people still there.

Last edited:

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
I'd go to some deserted glacier and live off reindeer.

Until I go insane. But then again, being insane might make the experience more positive in my mind.

Bermuda Cake

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 20, 2009
I regularly check for good defence spots against zombies when I'm walking around town. Sometimes that freaks people out a bit. Being the posh little British schoolboy that I am, I'd first grab my guitar from my room (an effective time waster and also good for smashing skulls) and then drive (and probably crash I have no idea how to) or walk along the train tracks to my school and find the shooting range. Then I'd stock up on guns and try and make my way to the nearest army base, sandhurst.

I think I'd be OK in cities because I have a bit of climbing experience, I'd just stick to rooftops.
Also I watched the Bear Grylls urban survivor episode, so I'd be sorted for food... woodlice.

edit: either that or I'd make the half hour run to the local lake and sit on a boat for a bit

Last edited:

zpqrei

Theme Changer Extraordinaire
aa
Oct 19, 2008
Where I live there is a low population density, which would save me the initial burst of the infection. The problem I foresee is that when the fires burn out of control in the cities, the zombies will be forced out and into the surrounding countryside (28 Days Later). Now, where I live we have ~6 cities in the 100 mile radius of our house. This could pose as a threat.

We have 3 crowbars, an air-rifle, and a fire-axe in our house, which has it's own supply of water from a freshwater spring upstream in one of our fields (I live in a fairly large farm), so if the infection is water-born, then we should be okay.

I think I could survive the initial outbreak, but we'd need to go into either the mountains of Scotland or of Wales to survive in the long term.