Your friendly Wolf

W

wolferey

Not really sure how I finally got my nickname, it evolved from Wolf to Wolferey at some part of my long internet road, and it has stuck with me for a long time now.
I am 20 years old and from Trondheim, Norway.. you know, that little land next to IKEA aka Sweden ;p
I have been doing level design/enviromental design since I was around 10 years old, its been a fun hobby to have, and so now I am working on evolving the game modding/development community in Norway and working on my portfolio. Hopefully I can get in to the biz one day ;)

Besides gaming, gaming, console gaming, gaming and thinking/talking/whatever with games, I exercise, watch movies, walk long walks, hang with friends and photograph all the things I find interesting in the world. Fog, forests, people, skies, stormtroopers, you name it :p Wish I had a better camera thought, but thats the life of a poor student ;p

I love being either scout or a spy in TF2.. nothing is more fun for me than to jump past all the defence and capture that point/flag or just mess up everything behind enemy lines. Once, I surpriced a whole 32p server with winning dustbowl in less than 4 minutes with another scout, which was probably the most fun moment I have ever had. The chat spam, the surpriced faces (you could feel them offline :p), the laughter.. TF2 at its best, when you thought you knew it all something new hits you in the face! ^^

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
Walking around and taking pictures, great ways to get inspiration.
and you got me beat by 4 years on the level design stuff, i only started at 14.