Your beloved admin :p

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Armadillo of Doom, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    Hey peeps! My name is actually Daniel, hence Immortal-D My fav right now is definitely tc_hydro. I love going on offense as an engineer, setting up a tele and dispenser in obscure corners :) With close to 30 hours logged on the Pyro, he's my main man. Though I wish Valve would stop breaking him :( Lets see, got a year left till I finally graduate as an accounting major. Enough business classes overlap that I can get a minor in finance w/ just one more semester. Right now I'm in this little burb outside Chicago called Buffalo Grove. When I get out of here, it's either California or Canada, cuz I have friends I can stay with.

And been gaming for almost 11 years now. Mostly PC, cuz my latest console is a DreamCast lol. Though I do a bit of card games and pen&paper stuff. I can't get enough Munchkin :) And that's pretty much it. Outside gaming stuff, I like camping, rock climbing, and the occasional late-night jog. So I hope I've demystified myself a bit. Just a random college geek who thought it would be a good idea to have a mapping group for TF2 ;D

2. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    cool. now i know a little more about the great Immortal-D :p

3. Dox

Dox L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Hey peeps! My name is actually Daniel, hence Immortal-D My fav right now is definitely tc_hydro. I love going on offense as an engineer, setting up a tele and dispenser in obscure corners Smiley With close to 30 hours logged on the Pyro, he's my main man. Though I wish Valve would stop breaking him Sad
    Well they fixed him for a bit :)

Lets see, got a year left till I finally graduate as an accounting major. Enough business classes overlap that I can get a minor in finance w/ just one more semester. Right now I'm in this little burb outside Chicago called Buffalo Grove. When I get out of here, it's either California or Canada, cuz I have friends I can stay with.

And been gaming for almost 11 years now. Mostly PC, cuz my latest console is a DreamCast lol.
    Thats Fine, PC's own consoles (except for xbox, and only cause of halo 3 :) )

Though I do a bit of card games and pen&paper stuff.
    What Card games, M:TG?, say pokemon or yugioh and I may have to smack you :)

I can't get enough Munchkin Smiley And that's pretty much it. Outside gaming stuff, I like camping, rock climbing, and the occasional late-night jog.
    Love jogging at night, always less people around, unless its through the woods... it gets DARK out there :)

So I hope I've demystified myself a bit. Just a random college geek who thought it would be a good idea to have a mapping group for TF2 Grin

Glad you did! Cheers!

4. Jao

Jao L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hooray for Immortal-Daniel ! We all know now what kind of geek you are ! :D

5. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    lol it's true, total gaming geek. And no Dox, those card games never deserve to see the light of day. I play a man's card game ??? Mostly Munchkin w/ the occasional Magic.

6. ryodoan

ryodoan Resident Bum

Positive Ratings:
    I used to play magic when I was in highschool, however the people I played with went to different colleges so now my cards sit on a shelf (we were never that serious).

I am with you on consoles except I have never owned one, I started playing computer games with my parents Apple IIgs (I wish we still had it....). Recently however I have been tempted by the xbox 360 but am turned off of it for several big reasons (games are more expensive, have to buy accessories, have to pay monthly fees to play online, and I currently dont have a decent TV)

7. Dox

Dox L8: Fancy Shmancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    same here, played with friends and had great fun but no one to play with anymore.

8. reyowns

reyowns Guest

Positive Ratings:
    hahaha, I used to steal peoples magic cards in highschool and sell them back to other geeks, LOL... =)

9. killanator

killanator Guest

Positive Ratings:
    i might get a ps3, but only cuz my brother also wants one and i figured nothing else i really want for christmas...