Yo

JTG

L2: Junior Member
Nov 19, 2007
Hi there.

Been a long time since I did any mapping. Back when CS was still in beta. Anyway, I'm loving TF2 and wanna get back into it. Working with Hammer is bringing back a lot of good memories. I'll be sure to update anyone interested on what I'm working on and I'm looking forward to what everyone else creates.

Thanks for having me and I'll see ya around.

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
Very cool :) I don't know too many other CSS veterans. Definitely post some screenshots. Maybe turn cs_office into a ctf map?

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
Immortal, he didnt add the extra S....

anyway, Very cool :) I dont know that many other CS vets, nice to see you around. (shot in the dark warning) Ever play on the "Brass Monkey CS =[BMCS]=" or "No awp/no clan tags" servers?

JTG

L2: Junior Member
Nov 19, 2007
Hehe. I have been thinking about turing some of those old CS maps into TF maps though they'd need some tweaking to work.

Sorry, Dox, it's been a loooong time. I may have played on the Brass Monkey server though probably not the "no clan tag". A bunch of guys I used to hang with started a clan back in the first beta of CS (we were PNSF, the Pandamonium Ninja Strike Force).

Thought just occured that made me laugh: Had an image of when the only way to tell terrotists from CT's was how had long sleeves on and who didn't.