Yo ho ho

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shaar, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Shaar

Shaar L3: Junior Member<BR>toboruin

Positive Ratings:
    Merry christmas everyone :D

So, What has everyone gotten this year?

2. luxatile

aa luxatile deer

Positive Ratings:
    Merry Christmas everyone.

I got...
    - Five gift cards, for a total of...ohh, I guess it would equal roughly $120?
    - The obligatory chocolate
    - A...uh, well, how would I say this? A cap? A beanie? I dunno, it's kinda like the one in my avatar. :p
    - Games :D MotorStorm 2, Mirror's Edge and Professor Layton
    - A CD
    - A bunch of comics (IMO opinion the best Norwegian comics ever, but I doubt you would know what I'm talking about).

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  3. Spike

Spike L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Nothing. We are poor.

No, srsly, we don't celebrate the Coca-Cola fat motherfucker in my country. We celebrate the 3 wise men or whoever are they called in english, the 6th of January

4. luxatile

aa luxatile deer

Positive Ratings:
    Where are you from, Spike? I hear they celebrate Jan 6 somewhere around Italy/France-ish.

EDIT: And, well, I wouldn't say we celebrate the true meaning of Christmas 'round these parts either. We kinda just give each other tons of stuff, put a tree in our living room and call the whole thing Christmas for some reason. But then again, I guess that's how it is almost everywhere.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
  5. Spike

Spike L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    I'm from Spain. 3 wise men are celebrated in countries like Spain, Portugal, Italy, France and... well I think that's all. Catholic countries in Europe