YM predicts the future

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Just in case you ever wondered what TF2Maps might look like in 10 years time, I did some extrapolation based on post counts and posts per day:
FutureOfTF2M.JPG

As you can see it's going to be three years before anyone passes 10,000 posts, the person who hits this milestone first just happens to be me. Not six months later that skallywag 'Fr0zen' is going to hit 10k as well. After September 2016 he'll supersede me as the 'top dog' around here.

Based on these highly accurate predictions, I also calculate that some time around November 2022 I'll have worked out who the hell 'Lancey' is and how they managed to obtain such a high postcount without me having ever seen a single post made by them.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
There once was a time where he was posting three times as much as I was, but for a very short period of time. As a result his posts per day is still well above what mine currently is.

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
But do your calculations take into consideration the increase in forum mass due to all those posts, and the resulting gravitational forces exerted upon Frozen, which may or may not heat him up enough to melt him, ending his reign?