aa
Feb 8, 2016
hey guys,
i have to say me and my team 2-3 weeks now
we are making the same (theme) update
i hope you have no problem about this.
it calls last Stand.
it encludes 1 map which i made
some posters a site and a short movie which i think will be out this month!

Asd417

Sample Text
aa
Mar 20, 2016
I always thought medieval theme needs a separate update dedicated. The theme is quite underused for some reason.
And I really hope this project can bring up some attention and work from people. I approve!

RataDeOrdenador

L5: Dapper Member
Oct 12, 2015

Aeix

L3: Member
Feb 14, 2016
Waiiiiit...so I can do any gamemode I want just as long as it's detailed in a medieval theme? Awesome! Another thing to help procrastinate when I should be revising for exams! Hell yeah!

RataDeOrdenador

Oct 12, 2015
Waiiiiit...so I can do any gamemode I want just as long as it's detailed in a medieval theme? Awesome! Another thing to help procrastinate when I should be revising for exams! Hell yeah!

I think some gamemodes might be stupid to add with Medieval... Like,i dunno,Single Stage Payload,or TC,ORSOMETHING.

KoTH and PD sound really fun. PLR might work too. Among other things.

Aeix

L3: Member
Feb 14, 2016
I'm having a shot at arena, I seem to remember matty mentioning something about arena maps need to be more complex and larger so you can loose people in them - medieval should hopefully work out well for that!

worMatty

Repacking Evangelist
aa
Jul 22, 2014
I'm having a shot at arena, I seem to remember matty mentioning something about arena maps need to be more complex and larger so you can loose people in them - medieval should hopefully work out well for that!
Hi, Aeix. I think Arena maps should have some complexity in a relatively small space, as it keeps walk distances short but also gives places to hide. I don't like dying quickly - staying alive for a bit longer makes me feel like I am doing well - so I like maps that give me spaces to disappear into temporarily.

Medieval mode strips out a lot of mobility and crowd control abilities so you'll probably want to ensure there aren't any places that are too large and open, or too long to walk around/through. I think an ideal Medieval mode Arena map would be slightly smaller than a normal Arena map, but still have route complexity to break up fighting so each round doesn't feel the same. You want to avoid a situation where each team is funneled to each other and a single massive battle ensues.

I think this project's landing page needs to do more to explain that Medieval-themed maps do not need to be Medieval mode.

RataDeOrdenador

Oct 12, 2015
Eyyyyy....

Our map is just up! (at least Stage 1) right here.

Any updates over here? Anything new,like maps,props,SOMETHING?