Yay upload! And learning stuff.

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by Armadillo of Doom, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Armadillo of Doom

aa Armadillo of Doom Group Founder, Lover of Pie

Positive Ratings:
    As a way of saying 'thank you' to everyone who helps keep us running, we have re-added the direct upload service for all donors.

You can find the link at the top-page bar of stuff. With this, you can add maps directly to the server. So contributing a little bit means you will no longer have to pm me for map requests, or wait for our official weekend test days.

Just add your map, hop on the server w/ some friends, and vote to change. On that note, server stability means our testing has gotten more flexible. You can add your requests for the coming weekend here; http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=4289

Our new events went pretty well all points considered, and I definitely want to try them again. And like most good things, it was also a learning experience. For example, I learned that expecting people who sign up for an event to remember it a week later is perhaps asking too much. That said, our next tournament and in-game chat will be far more organized. Props to everyone who did turn up eventually though, as I think it was still pretty fun. Lastly, don't forget that we're working on a second letter to Valve; http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=4249

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2008
  2. Nineaxis

aa Nineaxis Quack Doctor

Positive Ratings:
    So the redirect upload also uploads it to the server?

3. cornontheCoD

cornontheCoD L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    could you link to the server for our events? I dont have it in my favorites

4. TheDarkerSideofYourShadow

TheDarkerSideofYourShadow L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    US TF2Maps.net Server: 72.233.93.233:27015

On the front page, on the left, above the pyro.

5. drp

aa drp

Positive Ratings:
    the server upload isnt live yet. but the one to the redirect is.